Ouch... Headache. I screwed up this weekend, didn't study at all. But somehow, I don't really care. I mean I really don't give a shit but when I get to school and everyone's busy cramming, it just feels odd to be the only one having nothing to do.
I went to church this morning and passed Shermaine her week-long supply of "purple sweets" haha. Worship was ok, they didn't use any drums, electric guitar or bass this time round though and it's really something different, in a good sense. Last week's was great too - the worship leader and backup singers made the effort to harmonize and it sounded awesome.
After church I was on my way home when it started to pour. I managed to reach the sheltered walkway just in time when I remembered that I was supposed to get my mom flowers! I was cursing the entire time because the rain really came down in buckets. Now, I've got a massive headache which means I can't study, but I don't have a fever which means I STILL have to go to school tomorrow for 2 exams which I'll be flunking terribly. Does anyone have a fast and effective way to get a cold/fever?
~
Your eye is on the sparrow
And Your hand, it comforts me
From the ends of the Earth to the depth of my heart
Let Your mercy and strength be seen
You call me to Your purpose
As angels understand
For Your glory, may You draw all men
As Your love and grace demand
And I will run to You
To Your words of truth
Not by might, not by power
But by the spirit of God
Yes I will run the race
'Till I see Your face
Oh let me live in the glory of Your grace
8:29 PM